about Russell Manor
- Russell Manor was established in 1971 and is a non-profit corporation.
- Russell Manor has 113 one bedroom apartments.
- Russell Manor is independent living for people age 55 and over.
- Russell Manor does not provide nursing care or health care of any type.
- Russell Manor does not provide house keeping for residents.
- We do not provide a daily check on residents.
- Apartments are designed for one or two people to have a comfortable
- Apartments are furnished with stove, refrigerator, drapes and carpet.
- Electric heat, lights, water, sewer, and refuse disposal are included in
- Cable TV is provided at an extra cost of $35.00 per month, payable to Russell
- Resident is responsible for own telephone service.
- Resident will furnish own SLEEVE TYPE air conditioner if wanted. There is
a seasonal charge for air conditioners.
- There is a centrally located elevator.
- Residents are responsible for maintaining their apartments in a clean and
safe condition throughout the term of the lease.
- There are four, spacious, coin operated laundry rooms available for residents
- Parking area is provided for resident's car at no cost. Residents are responsible
for removal of snow in their spot.
- Limited secure storage space is provided on the lower level.
- Noon meals are available in the dining room 5 days a week through Fond du
- Activity room, lobby and common areas for use by the residents.
- City Cab is available, residents must make their
own arrangements to ride.
- On site, professionally run beauty salon, fully equipped.
- New computer lab with 4 computers, printer & internet access available
for resident's use at no charge. High speed connection to the internet. Training
- Daily, weekly & monthly activities scheduled for residents.
- Russell Manor Cafe mart store on premises for coffee, ice cream treats and
various food and paper items. Store is staffed by resident volunteers to keep
- Free guest Wi-Fi available in Lobby, Dining Room & Computer Lab
Russell Manor takes pride in the appearance and condition of the building's
common areas and grounds that are maintained for the enjoyment of the residents.
Professionally managed with onsite resident available for emergencies.